At the Zen Tattoo Studio, your health is our main concern. Therefore, each piercing is done in the best way possible to ensure a proper healing. We carefully follow every directives of the Association of Professional Piercers (APP). With many years of experience in the field of body piercing, our priority is to make your piercing experience pleasant as well as guide you throughout your healing process.
Zen Tattoo Studio is one of the most hygienic studios in Canada. We are constantly perfecting our knowledge with the help of healthcare professionals. All our artists and employees received a proper training and a certification from Health Educators Inc. Therefore, every needle is only used once and is disposed of at the end of the piercing procedure. NO NEEDLE IS REUSED.
You don’t need to take an appointment for a piercing. Piercings are done every day during our business hours. First come, first served. Please come at least an hour before closing time to get a piercing.
1) We take appointments for children who are 10 years old or younger. Please call us to make an appointment.
2) If you want a genital piercing or if you want to get pierced specifically by a girl, we recommend that you call before coming in, just to make sure that the right person is in that day.
3) We also take appointments for more complicated and time-consuming piercing. Especially for piercing that are symmetrical (like the Double Nostril, the Snake Bite, ect...) Call us for more information.
We specialize in fine body jewelry; therefore, you only get the best quality out of every piece. We sell only the highest quality of world-renowned body jewelry made from implant grade materials. We are one of the very few studios that possess a professional license to work with high-end jewelry such as Anatometal® and LeRoi®. To get a preview on what we hold in store, please refer to our Jewelry section.
** Age related information: **
- Under 15 years old: A parental authorization is required and we only pierce ears.
- 16 years old or older: No parental authorization required.
- Nipples and genitals: 18 years old and over ONLY.
N.B.: We ask for a valid piece of I.D to every person who seems to be 25 years old or under, no matter what piercing they’re getting. We suggest you bring a piece of I.D whenever you’re coming to get a piercing. Otherwise, the piercers can refuse to pierce you.
A free piercing check-up
Change of jewelry Bioplast jewelry adjustment;
Piercing or implant removal;
Implants, such as skin divers and microdermals;
Custom body jewelry design;
Large gauge piercing and stretching;
Inverted nipple correction;
Earlobe piercing for children (only when they are old enough to ask it themselves);